What's Your Air Force I.Q?
Test your knowledge, take the following test containing a few of the questions from the, "AIR FORCE" magazine.
1. The popular namee given to the C-47 is the:
2. The position of planess in a "Company Front" formation is:
a. Formation stacked in elements of three, javelin down
b. Planes following directly behind each other
c. Entire formation in single line across
d. Squadrons in staggered V's
3. The base pay of an aviation cadet is:
a. $50 monthly plus $1 a day for subsistence
b. $75 monthly plus $1 a day for subsistence
c. $100 monthly plus $1 a day for subsistence
d. $125 monthly plus $1 a day for subsistence
4. The equivalent British rank to a Colonel in the U.S. Army is:
a. Wing Commander
b. Squadron Leader
c. Air Commodore
d. Group Captain
5. Brooks Field is located nearest:
a. Brooklyn, N.Y.
b. Orlando, Florida
c. San Antonio, Texas
d. Albuquerque, N.M.
1. (d) Skytrain
2. (c) Entire Formation in a single line across
3. (b) $75 monthly plus $1 a day for subsistence
4. (d) Group Captain
5. (c) San Antonio, Texas
Do you have items such as papers, photos, uniforms, gear and other artifacts? Read more about Supporting the AALCM.
We need help with transcribing data. Personnel and group records to digital. Want to help? Contact Us
If you have any data on servicemen and units and would be like to add it to our digital library; please Contact Us