What's Your Air Force I.Q?
Test your knowledge, take the following test containing a few of the questions from the, "AIR FORCE" magazine.
1. A warrant officer is saluted by enlisted men as if he were a commissioned officer:
2. The Chief of the Air Staff is (in 1944):
a. Major General William Lynd
b. Major General B. M. Giles
c. Lt. General B.K. Yount
d. Maj. General Walter H. Frank
3. The astro-dome is used by:
a. Navigators to take drift readings
b. bombardiers to help sight target
c. Pilots as a landing aid
d. Navigators to take celestial observations
4. The horsepower developed by each engine of the P-38 is:
5. To what does CAVU refer?
1. (a) True
2. (b) Major General Barney M. Giles
3. (d) Navigators to take celestial observations
4. (b) 1,150 hp
5. Ceiling and Visibility Unlimited
Do you have items such as papers, photos, uniforms, gear and other artifacts? Read more about Supporting the AALCM.
We need help with transcribing data. Unit histories, personnel rosters and group records to digital. Want to help? Contact Us
If you have any data on servicemen rosters and their units and would like to submit it to our digital library; please Contact Us