What's Your Air Force I.Q?
Test your knowledge, take the following test containing a few of the questions from the, "AIR FORCE" magazine.
1. When you "bracket the beam" you:
a. Maintain radio communication with a ground point.
b. Fly off the beam.
c. Navigate along the radio range from one twilight zone to the other.
d. Indicate a radio range on the map.
2. Finschafen is located in:
a. Northwestern Germany
b. Southern Denmark
c. Central Austria
d. Northeastern New Guinea
3. The abbreviation WASP stands for:
a. Women's Air Force Student Pilots
b. War Allotment Service Personnel
c. Women's Auxiliary Service Pilots
d. Women's Airforce Service Pilots
4. The caliber .50 aircraft machine gun has the high rate of fire of 800 shots per minute:
1. (c) Navigate along the radio range from one twilight zone to the other.
2. (d) Northwestern New Guinea.
3. (d) Women's Airforce Service Pilots.
4. (a) True.
Do you have items such as papers, photos, uniforms, gear and other artifacts? Read more about Supporting the AALCM.
We need help with transcribing data. Unit histories, personnel rosters and group records to digital. Want to help? Contact Us
If you have any data on servicemen rosters and their units and would like to submit it to our digital library; please Contact Us